Sunday, November 11, 2012

Twelfth Week

Hey, sexy lady!

Prof. Colin will dance Oppa Gangnam Style on Monday, the last lecture! So, remember to bring your cameras tomorrow :D

-

The week has been alright, but we haven't made much progress. Yujing animated the splash screen and I didn't do much. :S (I did the settings page, but we need to change it when the graphics are out.) Also, corrected a few bugs on animation stopping when going to home screen.

For this weekend, I ended up reading blood type comics, thanks to Jay who posted the 9gag comic on studying on Facebook. There's also a cute youtube video on this. Haha, if you haven't guessed, I am the B blood type, i.e. the one that doesn't like to study >.<

I found English translations here. I really like this particular comic because it happened to me before. xD (We were supposed to bring items (which represent ourselves) to class, and I really just forgot about it. >.< No wonder some teachers don't like me.) If you can read Chinese, you can also look at the comics here

(Just a word of caution though; don't judge people entirely by their blood types. )

It's also end-of-term feedback these few weeks. I'm worried because I don't think I did a good job at the start, but towards the end, when I wasn't so busy with CS3216, it got better. Hopefully I don't do too badly on the ratings. :S Also, hopefully they give comments for me to improve. ^^ In any case, if the feedback is terrible, then at least I know I suck as a tutor. xD

2 comments:

  1. Be really quick. The segment I've chosen is only 20 seconds long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang on.. I've made 15 posts in 13 weeks. That's more than one per week. :D

    ReplyDelete